25 to 500
For your company to consider a Self-Funded Health Insurance
Plan you need to ask yourself:
46 Years Experience
● Do you want to gain greater control over your
Employees benefit plan design?
● Do you want to better understand the cost and financing
Of the benefit plan you provide?
● Do you possess an entrepreneurial approach to balancing
financial risk versus rewards?
● Do you want to become involved in decisions relating to your benefit plan?
● Do you want to receive data and management reports in support of making
informed benefit decisions?
● Do you want to create a three- to five-year financial plan that will eliminate
the need to “benefit shop” every year?
Please note a few of the reasons Business Owners with 25 or more employees should consider a Self-Funded and reinsured stop-loss Health Insurance Plan.
● Your premium dollars are minimized;
● The Employer(s) know where their money is being spent;
● Financial safety nets protect the employer from any high risk;
● The Employer will save a considerable amount of money on their employee
A Self-Funded Health Insurance program is an excellent alternative to a fully insured benefit plan.
F. Darrell Lindsey
U.S. State Licensed Agent/Broker
State Approved Captive Manager
CLICK HERE: ● Overview Presentation – LINKS